Final Conference | #PreventGBV: Early prevention of gender-based cyberviolence for young people in conflict with the law in juvenile justice systems
Date: 3 November 2023, 09:00 to 16:30
Place: Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre, Rue Du Midi 135, 1000 Brussels OR online (via Zoom)
You can register and check the full programme here: http://www.preventgbv.eu/finalconference
The #PreventGBV project on prevention of gender-based cyberviolence for youth in conflict with the law holds its Final Conference in Brussels and online via Zoom this Friday, November 3rd.
The #PreventGBV project, co-financed by the CERV-2021-DAPHNE Programme of the European Union, seeks to prevent gender-based cyberviolence in young people in conflict with the law. To help them identify and prevent this violence, training and awareness materials have been produced in order to conduct workshops.
During the Conference, numerous professionals and experts will talk about different aspects of gender violence in the digital realm and its relationship with education and juvenile justice. In addition, the results and materials of the project will be presented.
The Conference will also feature the participation of young people who will talk about their collaboration with the project.
- Understand how young people in conflict with the law experience gender-based cyberviolence.
- Improve the digital skills of young people to identify, prevent and react to gender-based cyberviolence.
- Increase young people’ commitment and participation in raising awareness regarding these issues.
- Develop knowledge and skills on gender-based cyberviolence prevention among professionals working with young people in juvenile justice systems.
- Raise awareness among communities and families of young people in conflict with the law regarding gender-based cyberviolence.
- Produce knowledge, share good practices and promote networking among key stakeholders.
This event is free of charge. Register here: https://form.jotform.com/232882754573366